This is an exceptional opportunity to work at a prestigious location in Minnetonka. They are looking to bring on two more Allergists as they are growing and expanding.
Here are a few things they offer:
• We offer the full spectrum of traditional allergy diagnostic and therapeutic services
• Have a say in the practice - in terms of growth strategy, etc –
• Work with one of the nationally recognized physicians.
• Complete flexibility with your hours • Nimble organization with state-of-the-art diagnostics equipment
• The practice offers freedom from managed care challenges and has high private payor reimbursement. Physicians devote time to seeing patients, not managing day-to-day administrative headaches.
• Strong team support - PA's, RN's
• Expanding to several satellite offices in the area.
• Full-time position providing outpatient adult and pediatric care
• Ability to structure your own work schedule
• Competitive compensation with opportunity for growth
• Competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance, life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off
• Malpractice insurance
• CME reimbursement
• Fully implemented EHR with computers in exam rooms and technology resources available during clinic hours
• Limited on-call obligations at home for after hour care
• Clinic is closed on major holidays
• Growing and loyal patient base