The global Talent Attraction Leader is responsible for defining and leading’s talent attraction strategy
for Global Sales, Marketing and Operations. As a senior leader you will partner with business leaders
and People COEs on headcount planning, identifying talent gaps, and developing robust programs for
diversity future pipelines and scale the team to deliver against hiring plans using enabling technology
and best in class processes.
In this role, you will:
▪ Create a strategic plan for Talent Attraction to support high growth in the business area of
▪ Continually assess business needs and priorities to develop recruiting strategies and
programs that ensure an ongoing pipeline of top talent to fill positions at all levels in the
organization including strategic and executive position.
▪ Collaborate and provide guidance to senior leaders and hiring leaders acting as a trusted
advisor and subject matter expert to recruit, assess and select hires.
▪ Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to a global recruiting team across the
globe and hiring leaders on best practices for hiring, selecting, onboarding talent at all
▪ Champion diversity by not only delivering a diverse slate of candidates for the business
but contributing towards a culture that understands the impact of diverse thinking on the
effectiveness of the organization.
▪ Build talent communities and talent pipelines for critical skill areas and diversity sourcing
efforts, that yield into hiring outcomes for the business.
▪ Maintain constant awareness of external factors, trends and innovation to maintain
competitive advantage in attracting and hiring the best talent.
▪ Develop and implement workforce plans, refine hiring forecasting capabilities, and
establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide
data-driven, actionable insights.
▪ Build a strong partnership with strategic HRBP in supporting the entire end to end talent
▪ Lead and drive data insights to support decision making and continuous improvement.
▪ Partner with other two Talent Attraction Leaders on ensure cross-functional learning and
best practice among the teams and coaching upcoming recruitment talents
▪ 15 TA+ years of progressive Talent Attraction
▪ 8+ years leadership experience
▪ A big picture, creative problem-solver with the ability to prioritize, create actionable plans,
manage and deliver tangible outcomes
▪ Experience in headcount planning, talent Attraction strategies, employer branding
▪ Success in leading, influencing and building relationships at all organizational levels in a
▪ Strong execution skills (strategy through implementation)
▪ Strong leadership qualities and skills with the ability to inspire and motivate staff gaining
buy-in, building trust and coaching.
▪ An adaptive leader and ability to lead change management in rapid growth, highly
▪ Experience driving innovation and process improvement
▪ Digitally savvy and experienced leveraging technology to create efficiency
▪ Demonstrated experience developing and using data to understand trends, establish
strategic talent practices, build compelling business cases and drive sound decision-