Position Purpose: The Clinical Trainer for the Medical Management department is responsible for developing and conducting a variety of training and training audit programs and related tools.
• Conduct training needs analyses to determine specific training and auditing needs for Medical Management department staff
• Identify, develop and conduct appropriate training programs, including selecting and designing appropriate training aids
• Continually evaluate the effectiveness of training programs
• Facilitate the train-the-trainer process as it relates to various systems, work processes, regulations and training & audit programs
• Research, analyze and recommend external training programs
• Maintain records of training activities and employee progress
• Audit work and coordinate training initiatives to identify, develop and publish corrective actions and educational materials
• Provide feedback on revisions to policy and procedures and work process development
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of combined clinical and training experience, preferably in managed care. Auditing experience preferred. Clinical licensure (nursing, behavioral health and/or social work) required; RN license preferred. Ability to travel up to 10% of the time to remote offices in Wisconsin.